Are you wretched by the dry and dull look of your hair? Well, every girl out there wants to have beautiful, silky and voluminous hair. Nobody can underestimate the confidence one can have because of gorgeous hair.
Today via this blog, I am going to list few natural and effective tips:
- Eggs with Olive Oil: Simply, add 2 tbsp of olive oil into one egg and mix them properly. Now apply the paste onto your hair and massage gently. Do not wash it off immediately; leave it for 25 – 30 minutes and then rinse off.
- Three Oils: Just mix the equivalent amount of castor oil, olive oil and coconut oil into a bowl and massage on your hair. Leave it overnight and wash it off next morning.
- Honey with Olive Oil: We all know the benefits of honey. 3 tbsp of Honey when combined with 2 tbsp of olive oil works as hair softening mask it leaves your hair soft, smooth and shiny if you keep this mask for 30 minutes.
- Henna, Egg and Yogurt: Henna is very essentials product when it comes to bouncy, silky and voluminous hair. Before you make the paste you have to soak ½ cup henna in hot water for an hour. After that add 2 spoons of yogurt and 1 egg. Mix them well and apply this paste on your scalp. Leave the paste for 30 minutes and rinse off.
- Aloe Vera and Honey: Take 3 tbsp of Aloe Vera gel and add 1 tbsp of honey. This mixture will be used as a conditioner. After washing your hair just apply this and let it stir for atleast 5 minutes then wash it off. You will have shiny, smooth and bouncy hair.
All the best 🙂 Try the methods and leave comments if you have any queries.